15.2.18

A sad farewell

I though I would share my final post from Facebook under the Arnold's Banner. It was a very sad farewell indeed. I miss all those wonderful ladies I saw week in and week out. Hope you are all busy crafting..

Hi Ladies, Tracy here. Its a very very sad day indeed it's my last day here at Arnold's. Its 4 o'clock and I just locked the door and turned the sign to CLOSED for my last time. This is my last tearful post to you all under Arnold's Scrapbooking.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Dennis and Karen for having me here for the past 9 years it has been amazing and I loved working here. I wish you both much happiness in life and all the best with your new ventures in the future.
I have been lucky enough to have met so many amazing wonderful people in my time here. Thank you to all the beautiful customers I have met over the years I have loved every minute of helping you on your crafting journey, seeing you all laughing and learning and enjoying along with me. Teaching you has been a real highlight in my life and I will miss you all. Thank you to the most amazing staff and teachers, you all have made a great impact on my life. It has been such a pleasure working with each of you, I will miss you Kyra, Helen, Julie, Tina, Kerri, Sue, Katrina, Bridgett and a couple from the past Sandra and Terry. Thank you to Emma Lou from Heartfelt Creations you have simply been one of the most beautiful people I have dealt with while working at Arnold's.
I can't imagine everyday life without Arnold's in it.
Sadly I taught my last Seniors classes today and we shared some homemade cupcakes and a lovely chat and a cuppa together, it was a really lovely day, thank you all so much for the tearful hugs farewell and the beautiful well wishes and the lovely flowers I received on Wednesday from the girls in my last Heartfelt class.
I wish you all everything amazing the world has to offer. I will miss you all dearly. Till next time happy crafting with lots of love Tracy Crane x x




No comments:

Post a Comment