15.2.18

Foiling Heartfelt Creations & Paper Layering with 49 & Market



Had a play with Deco Foil. Must say I do like this. It is as easy as printing your image onto your patterned cardstock on a laser printer, covering in foil and running through a Minc machine or laminator. I also stamped Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Leaves Stamp HCPC3752 and then photocopied on my laser printer (this allows the image to be toner which then can be foiled), then cut out with matching die HCD17110 and then coloured with Distress Ink Bundled Sage. The end result is striking. I did this for my Daughter's 21st Card and then fussy cut loads of flowers and layered them onto the card front. I created a trifold card by joining 2 French Vanilla 30cm x 15cm cards and overlapping in the middle to create 3 sections. Layered with Rose Gold Foil cardstock and then the patterned cardstock for the front and the insides. I used the 49 & Market Cottage Life - Garland Cardstock CL- 86509.








No comments:

Post a Comment