Heartfelt Creations All Glammed Up Shoe Die HCD1 774 DISCONTINUED
Heartfelt Creations All Glammed Up Shoe Stamp HCPC 3703 DISCONTINUED
Heartfelt Creations All Glammed Up Heels and Roses Stamp HCPC 3702 DISCONTINUED
Heartfelt Creations Classic Leaf Die HCD1 736
Heartfelt Creations Open Leaf Stamp HCPC 3545
Heartfelt Creations Botanical Wings Die HCD1 758
Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose Stamp HCPC 3651
Natural Cardstock Bazzill
Pion My Precious Daughter Images PD4911
Pion My Precious Daughter My Daughter PD4901
Pion My Precious Daughter Borders PD4910
Pion My Beloved Son Borders PD5510
Pion My Beloved Son Writings PD5509
Victorian Velvet and Peeled Paint Distress
Toffee Crunch Ink Pad - Memento Luxe
Clear Embossing Powder
Latter Pearls SB715 -Kaisercraft
Gold Edged Sheer White Ribbon
Do your die cutting and stamping first –
1. Stamp the two different shoe images on Bazzill Natural using the Memento Luxe Toffee Crunch pigment ink, shake over your ranger clear embossing powder and heat with a heat gun. Cut out with matching shoe die. Cut one extra shoe die just using the Bazzill natural, this is the back for your shoe box.
2. Stamp the Botanical Rose stamp 4 times on Bazzill Natural using the Memento Luxe Toffee Crunch pigment ink, shake over your ranger clear embossing powder and heat with a heat gun. Cut out with matching flower die.
Colour the flowers using Ranger Victorian Velvet distress ink. Shape your flowers (please see link below for video tutorial). Build flowers as pictured.
3. Stamp the Classic Leaf stamp (I used the 9 leaf and 8 leaf stamps) 2 times each on the Pion Borders green cardstock using the Memento Luxe Toffee Crunch pigment ink, shake over your ranger clear embossing powder and heat with a heat gun. Cut out with matching leaf die.
Colour the tips of the leaves with Ranger Peeled Paint distress ink.
Tips and Tricks
When colouring flowers and leaves, use a sponge dauber, always apply ink lighter first and then apply ink darker around the edges. I always use a Heartfelt Flower shaping Tool kit, it has all the different tool ends to create stunning flowers. You can create so many different styles with just one stamp (please see link below on creating several different flowers using just one stamp and die.)
1. Using your Bazzill Natural, cut 30cm x 15cm and fold base card in half. Cut 12.5cm x 12.5cm (this is for the insert).
2. Using your Pion borders pink cardstock, cut 3 mats 14.5cm x 14.5cm and 1 mat 13.5cm x 1cm and 1 mat 9.5cm x 6.75cm. Adhere your pink 14.5cm mats to the front of your card and then adhere the other 2 mats to the left and right side of the inside of your card.
3. Using your Pion images cut out A daughter will fill your heart with unending love mat and adhere to the matching size pink mat.
4. Using your My Daughter cardstock cut out the bottom left area and the top right area. Cut each mat 13.5cm x 13.5cm. With the remainder cut out another mat 13.5cm x 13.5 cm, you will be using the love heart side. Adhere the sentiment mat to the card front (use 3d adhesive) and then adhere the girl and rose vine image to the left in the inside of your card and adhere the love heart mat to the right inside of your card, adhere your Bazzill 12.5cm mat to this side. Adhere the sentiment mat over the girl image. Use the picture as a guide.
5. Tie your ribbon around your pink 1cm strip and adhere to the bottom of the card front.
6. Using 3d adhesive adhere your shoe die cut
7. Tie a bow and adhere as pictured.
8. Layer your flowers as leaves as desired or use picture as a guide.
9. Put a pearl in the centre of flowers.
Published in Australian Simply Cards Issue #90
Shoe Box Instructions
1. Using your Bazzill Natural, cut strip 9.5cm x 3cm (this is for the strap). Cut 18cm x 120cm (this is the centre box section). For the box place a bone fold vertically down the long side at the 3cm mark on the left and right side and place a bone fold mark at the 3 mark horizontally from the top and bottom this will fold to a box. Adhere together with a strong adhesive or glue.
2. Line up your stamped shoe front and plain shoe back, place the box in the centre so the bottom edge touches the base, this will help it stand up securely.
3. Using your Pion writings cardstock, cut strip 9.5cm x 3cm (this is for the strap). Set eyelets evenly five down each side and criss cross ribbon through holes adhere to the back and adhere to a Bazzill strip to conceal the back. Adhere this across the top of the shoe.
4. Using your Pion writings cardstock, cut strip 12cm x 3cm adhere this to the inside of the box
5. Tie a bow and adhere as pictured.
6. Layer your flowers as leaves as desired or use picture as a guide.
7. Put a pearl in the centre of flowers.
1. Tutorial shaping Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose and Botanical Wings Die
Published in Australian Papercraft Essentials Issue #49